[MapProxy] Reprojection of OSM tile

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Mar 9 03:24:35 EST 2012

On 08.03.2012, at 09:38, Pasithee Jupiter wrote:
> A stupid question. How do I re-project OSM tiles?
> As source I have the following:
> sources:
>   osm-tms:
>   type: tile
>   url: http://c.tile.openstreetmap.org/%(tms_path)s.png
>
> Where do I have to define the reproject to EPSG?

You need to define a cache that uses this tile source and then you can add the cache to a layer and access this layer with WMS in any configured projection.

You also need to define a custom grid for OSM with `origin: nw` and use this grid for the source, other wise the y-axis will be flipped (the OSM server is not a real TMS).

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn