[MapProxy] MapProxy tutorial

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Mar 23 04:00:08 EDT 2012

Hi Mayeul,

On 22.03.2012, at 01:27, Mayeul Kauffmann wrote:
> That's simply great!!
> A few ideas to maybe improve it further:
[…]

Thanks for you comments, I will change this in the tutorial.

> Finally, my main comment on ease of reading would be on the css
> (especially in the rest of the doc, not the tutorial).
> All the yaml files are strongly structured, but this is hard to see in
> the page. I remember having difficulty on the doc page because some
> items of the yaml file have the same name but are at different levels in
> different part of yaml files, and I was reading the documentation in the
> wrong section because visually titles of different levels are very
> similar.
> Hope this helps,

Yes, that's a good point. I'll see if I can change the styling to match the structure.
Maybe it is necessary to move the configuration sections to separate pages, similar to sources or services.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn