[MapProxy] Seeding problems

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu May 17 03:17:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm having trouble about seeding an small zone imagery for a mapping
party preparation. I've set up a new virtual environment with 1.4 and
an easy configuration and seeding[1] but when I run the seeding the
process finishes without creating new tiles.

If you look the screenshot[2]. In the middle the mapproxy-seed says
it's done but in the upper part a dev server where I'm navigating the
desired zone, requests to cached WMS are done. Finally on the lower
part I'm using inotifywait to see that only when I navigate new files
are stored on the filesystem.

So, apparently my seeding configuration is wrong but I have no clue on
what's going on.

Any help?

[1] http://pastebin.com/yhmtvcfE
[2] http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/m6qy4y10/120517090258jsanzcoxbinvenvmapproxy1.png