[MapProxy] 'expires_hours' parameter for the WTMS service ?

benoit.david at wms.lautre.net benoit.david at wms.lautre.net
Mon Nov 5 00:52:40 PST 2012

Thank you for your answer.

I have a remark on the documentation:
I implemented the 'Embedding' solution for deployment on Ubuntu and it was
not working until I understood that the Apache process didn't have the
right to modify the MP cache. I just changed the APACHE_RUN_USER in the
envvars file of Apache2 and it worked fine.
I suggest an explanation on this point in the documentation.

Regards

Benoit DAVID

2012/11/5 Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>

On 02.11.2012, at 19:08, benoit.david at wms.lautre.net wrote:
> I am testing MapProxy to use it as an tile server optimized on caching.
> The 'expires_hours' parameter applies on the TMS service.
> Is there a way to define the number of hours a tile is valid for the WTMS
> service ?

It was a tiny bit of code that was not implemented. I've added it and
expires_hours should now work as for TMS and KML. It is still only a
global option.

See Nightly on http://mapproxy.org/download.html