[MapProxy] Error initializing Proj on EPSG:28992

Martijn Coenen Martijn at Covadis.nl
Mon Nov 12 02:23:05 PST 2012

Milo van der Linden:
> > Good to  know. My guess is this error is mostly Windows related as I have
> been using mapproxy on various Linux distros and never engaged IT.

Oliver:
> Yes, proj4 knows where the epgs files where installed on unix systems, but
> not on Windows.

It did the trick: forced Mapproxy to use the pyproj and now 28992 is being used by the service. Now exploring further how to use the sources as the only thing I now get is a nice 'white' map and according to the log, there is no request going out to geodata.nationaalgeoregister.nl but that is something in the config itself I guess.

Thanks for the help, Milo and Oliver!

Regards,
Martijn