[MapProxy] add a wmts layer

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Nov 13 01:24:31 PST 2012

On 13.11.2012, at 10:04, Raffaello Bertini wrote:

> good to know.
> I'm only be able to use wmts only in the Demo app of mapproxy.
> If i use the suggested js implementation nothing work and i've got error on MIME type in the browser console.
> Can you post a simply example config file for mapproxy in epsg:4326?
> and the client-side openlayercode?

If you think that you found a bug, then please provide a way to reproduce it! Post your configuration, example requests and way what you expected and what you received (mapproxy log output, Firebug output, etc).

As Martijn said, in most cases it is just a misconfiguration.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn