[MapProxy] add a wmts layer

Seth Ellingson seth.ellingson at blackbridge.com
Tue Nov 13 11:47:06 PST 2012

Thank you all for your responses.  I have tried implementing your
suggestions, but didn't have any success.  Here is the config that I am
having issues with:

sources:
  omanTile:
    type: tile
    grid: 'EPSG:4326'
    #also tried - grid: [latlongrid]
    url:
http://10.10.4.32/geowebcache/service/wmts?SERVICE=WMTS&REQUEST=GetTile&VERSION=1.0.0&LAYER=OMAN&TILEMATRIXSET=EPSG:4326&TILEMATRIX=EPSG:4326:%(z)s&TILEROW=%(y)s&TILECOL=%(x)s&FORMAT=image/png
grids:
  latlongrid:
    srs: 'EPSG:4326'
    #also tried - origin: 'nw'
caches:
  omanCache:
    grids: [latlongrid]
    sources: [omanTile]
layers:
  - name: Mosaic
    title: Mosaic
    layers:
      - name: OMAN
        title: Tile - Oman
        sources: [omanCache]

Can anyone spot a misconfiguration or something I am missing?  I am using
the mapproxy demo to test, could there be an issue with that? Thanks again!