[MapProxy] Missing Content-Type header in WMS source

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Oct 29 00:36:52 PDT 2012

On 28.10.2012, at 15:12, Magnus E wrote:
> Is there any way of telling Mapproxy explicitly that the incoming content is a png image? The only requests I make are for png images, so it probably wouldn't complicate matters if I let Mapproxy somehow assume that the source content is always a png image when the Content-Type header is missing.

There is no configuration option for that. But maybe MapProxy is checking too much in this case? I can change this check to only compare the Content-Type if it is present. Other parts of MapProxy already handle data that is not a valid image and MapProxy also checks for the HTTP status code (2xx).

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn