[MapProxy] MapProxy Mapnik source options

Jason Lee jaslee.st at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:07:32 PDT 2012

Hi,
I'm playing around with MapProxy to try and get it working with a Mapnik
source. I managed to get a working setup with an existing MapProxy v1.2 and
Mapnik v0.7.1.

I'm now wondering about the various settings which I could tweak when
MapProxy calls the Mapnik renderer to try and refine the service. For
example, the ability to define a gutter around rendered maps to improve
continuity of labeling across adjoining map areas and how to define
rendering of batches of map tiles, such as 16x16 of 256x256 tiles.

Any advice much appreciated, thanks.

Jason