[MapProxy] Problems on seeding in deployment

Andre Mariano andre.smariano90 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:14:32 PDT 2013

Hi Guys, I am working with mapproxy a few weeks now but only localhost.
then I used the mapproxy-util serve-develop

My problem is that now that I did the deployment (mod_wsgi mode) the map is
not seeding, It's only showing the cache images that were generated earlier
in the serve-develop mode.

I configured as the tutorial, adding the following to the httpd.conf

"
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so

WSGIScriptAlias /mapproxy /path/to/mapproxy/config.py

<Directory /path/to/mapproxy/>
  Order deny,allow
  Allow from all
</Directory>