[MapProxy] Ubuntu install issues cont

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Aug 7 00:09:51 PDT 2013

On 07.08.2013, at 08:23, Adam Roestenburg wrote:
> I have managed to manually download the tar.gz and unpack it.
>
> There is no./configure directory though.
>
> I ran the setup.py and it built an additional directory in build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7

pip install MapProxy.xxx.tar.gz

You will still get problems when you heaven't installed all dependencies, because pip will try to fetch these package. In this case you need to download these packages as well. Having a working internet connection makes the installation much easier though.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn