[MapProxy] Tile Locks

Keith Moss Keith.Moss at landgate.wa.gov.au
Tue Feb 5 17:30:32 PST 2013

Olivier,

Yup, the servers are accessing the tiles via the UNC paths. What's the preferred method of storing the tiles in a setup where there are multiple MapProxy instances hitting the same cache?

We're accessing the sources via the WMS source, which itself is pointing at http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe via Apache on each server.

Cheers,

Keith

Keith Moss