[MapProxy] featureinfo on multiple layers not working

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Feb 20 08:43:50 PST 2013

Hi,

Perhaps the OpenLayers application should also set the FEATURE_COUNT parameter to something bigger than 1 which is the default.

-Jukka Rahkonen-
Oliver Tonnhofer wrote.

Hi Gerard,

On 18.02.2013, at 20:44, Gerard van Seventer wrote:
> Still I'm having some problems with getfeatureinfo on multiple layers. Since OpenLayers is sending one request with, in my case, two layers, only one response on one layer is returned.
>
> Is this functionality supported by Mapproxy or is there a workaround for this issue?

That should work.
Have you followed the examples (lxml)?http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/configuration_examples.html#featureinformation

If it doesn't work please read http://mapproxy.org/support.html#how-to-ask-for-help and come back here.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com