[MapProxy] install warning upgrading 1.2 to 1.5

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:06:03 PST 2013

When I run pip install --upgrade --no-deps MapProxy I recieve the
following  warnings, how concerned should I be?

source mapproxy/bin/activate
(mapproxy)[root at wmts1 orthodirect_dev]# pip install --upgrade --no-deps
MapProxy
Downloading/unpacking MapProxy
  Downloading MapProxy-1.5.0.tar.gz (964Kb): 964Kb downloaded
  Running setup.py egg_info for package MapProxy
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.class' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.pyd' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '.DS_Store' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.rej' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.orig' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.lck' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '.empty' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
Installing collected packages: MapProxy
  Running setup.py install for MapProxy
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.class' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.pyd' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '.DS_Store' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.rej' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.orig' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.lck' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '.empty' found under
directory 'mapproxy'
    Skipping installation of
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/mapproxy/__init__.py (namespace package)
    Installing
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/MapProxy-1.5.0-py2.6-nspkg.pth
    Installing mapproxy-seed script to /usr/bin
    Installing mapproxy-util script to /usr/bin
Successfully installed MapProxy
Cleaning up...