[MapProxy] gdal2tiles's geodetic profile and mapproxy

Lander, Steven steven.lander at rgi-corp.com
Tue Jul 9 12:53:43 PDT 2013

The issue appears to be the res_factor.  The default of 2 for GLOBAL_GEODETIC only displays the bottom-left quadrant of the tile data created with gdal2tiles.py, but increasing this value to 4 shows all the data.  I tested this with globe data I cached from 0-3.

I will assume this is caused by the way gdal2tiles calculates their resolution, but I thought it was important to archive this info in case someone else runs into the problem.  Thanks for the help!

Steven D. Lander, Software Engineer
Reinventing Geospatial, Inc
4035 Ridge Top Road, Suite 520
Fairfax, VA 22030