[MapProxy] including WMTS in demo fails ( MapProxy 1.5 )

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Mar 4 00:56:23 PST 2013

Hi Marco,

On 27.02.2013, at 15:37, Marco Scheuble wrote:
> I get this error when starting mapproxy demo with wmts including:
> "mapproxy.service.wmts - WARNING - grid 'global_geodetic_sqrt2' is not compatible with WMTS, skipping for layer ..."

And MapProxy does not start? This is just a warning. The default configuration contains a grid that is only compatible with TMS, but not WMTS, but that should not stop MapProxy from running.
Do you have more details?

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn