[MapProxy] Merging two transparent layers

Tobias Lohner tobias at lohner-net.de
Sat Mar 9 07:32:43 PST 2013

Hello,

i'm trying to merge two transparent layers with MapProxy into one
(/service?layers=layer1,layer2&transparent=true), but somehow the lower
of the two layers get's very transparent.

Both layers are PNGA, the output format is PNGA, too.

My mapproxy.yaml looks like this (the second layer's configuration is
identical):