[MapProxy] Extending/creating new client and source

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:39:52 PST 2013

Thanks Oliver,
I see, I have to define a SourceConfiguration subcalss and append it
to source_configuration_types.
One API is something internal with a custom tile indexing, which requires
some preprocessing on the base of the bbox we're requesting. I won't go
into the details, but I've seen that the I need to subclass tile source
anyway.
The other API is the Google Maps Static API. Don't worry, we're licensed to
do that :)

giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri