[MapProxy] Extending/creating new client and source

André Pirard A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:05:49 PST 2013

On 2013-11-06 16:46, G. Allegri wrote :
> Hello,
> I'm new to MapProxy development, forgive me if I'm asking a trivial
> question.
> I need to access a tailored map server API and the best way to achive
> this, AFAICS, is creating my own client and source type.
> config.py loads and instantiate sources on the base of the config file
> parsing. Does this mean that putting my new classes inside
> mapproxy/client and mapproxy/source is enough?

Loosely related to this, is there some way to call an external (system)
command that would return the content of a tile (or bbox?)? Something
very simple that would be configured with tile size and EPSG.
Or should there be?
This really is an open ended solution not requiring python and classes.
The limit is the imagination.

Cheers,

André.