[MapProxy] MapProxy Plugin for QGIS

ASAHI Kosuke asahi at hcc.co.jp
Thu Nov 7 16:46:00 PST 2013

Hi Takayuki,

Thank you for giving good plugin.

There is problem on my Windows PC environment in "Install MapProxy" process.
 mapproxy_plugin\bin\install.bat
 line4&5
  easy_install pillow
  pip install https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/tarball/master

I need to use proxy when connect to internet.

I know, I can set proxy like "netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie" on
windows command prompt. But we should run as administrator.

Do you have any good way to solve this?

Regards,

> Oct 18, 2013; 12:20am  Mizutani Takayuki Mizutani Takayuki [MapProxy]
MapProxy Plugin for QGIS
> Hi all,
>
> I am developing MapProxy Plugin for QGIS.
> This plugin allows you to access to the tiled map images from QGIS.
> By using MapProxy, the tiled map images can delivered as wms service.
> So QGIS will also be able to access them easily.
> MapProxy is installed using Virtualenv in local PC, so your own python
enviroment will not be polluted.

-- ASAHI Kosuke mailto:asahi at hcc.co.jp