[MapProxy] "Stuck" requests and Apache

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Nov 11 20:51:45 PST 2013

I've now debugged it in more detail.

Both layers work fine with serve-develop. The mapnik-based layer
doesn't generate new tiles with the mod_wsgi apache deployment. I have
checked
tile cache dir permissions and they are owned by www-data, and I tried with
them
as 777 without any luck.

I'm mystified why one works and the other doesn't. Any thoughts?