[MapProxy] SQLite cache types vs MBTiles

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Nov 26 02:40:54 PST 2013

On 26.11.2013, at 09:42, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:
> Can it be called as MBTiles if the grid is anything else than global-mercator?  See
> https://github.com/mapbox/mbtiles-spec/blob/master/1.1/spec.md

Yes, you are right. You can't call it MBTile anymore, that's why I called the new cache with files for each level and timestamps `SQLite`. But there is no code that enforces MBTiles to be GLOBAL_MERCATOR. I guess I should at least print a warning about the incompatibility when someone does this.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn