[MapProxy] MapProxy passing parameters to wms source

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Nov 27 04:44:40 PST 2013

Hi,

Feels like something that could be handled by filtering the requests before MapProxy and redirecting them if needed with something like Apache mod_rewrite http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_rewrite.html

Filtering might get easier if you would set up Mapserver with default values for the variables http://mapserver.org/cgi/runsub.html#runsub
Then in normal case your WMS client would not need to send vendor parameters at all and if any of them exists in the GetMap request the request would be redirected to the WMS.  MapProxy could be totally unaware about what is happening.

-Jukka Rahkonen-