[MapProxy] mapproxy with mapserver srs problem

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Oct 15 01:46:27 PDT 2013

On 15.10.2013, at 10:29, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:
> Try with capital letters EPSG in
> "wms_srs" "epsg:31468 epsg:31494 epsg:4326 epsg:900913"
>
> It is not necessarily mentioned in Mapserver WMS documents that but I am remembering that it must be EPSG. Send a message if it happens to be the case.

Good to know, thanks.

> Because Mapserver is your own you can check the requests which are sent by MapProxy by looking at what comes in for Mapserver from the Apache access.log.

There aren't any separate Apache logs for MapServer since Karsten used the integrated MapServer source-type in MapProxy.
The source request log of MapProxy should list bbox and srs of the requests however. The default log.ini should also create a source-requests.log file with all requests made to MapServer. See: http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/deployment.html#logging

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn