[MapProxy] mapproxy-seed srs

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:11:59 PDT 2014

I am new in MapProxy and I have some questions event I read the latest
documents in the mapproxy offical site, so I post it here:

1 Src in mapproxy-seed
MapProxy can pre-generate tiles by script `mapproxy-seed`, however afeter I
read the docs at:http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.6.0/seed.html.

I do not find anyting about the srs mentioned, but the tile are indeed
projected before generated, so I wonder how does mapproxy decide which srs
is used for the seeding.

2 Format for tiles.

Now it seems that mapproxy support only image format for tile, I wonder if
mapproxy have the plan to support vector format of tiles?

Thanks.