[MapProxy] MapProxy - WMS feed from MapProxy renders tiles with different scale when compared with OSM on MapServer

andrew kovacs andrewmrkovacs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:52:40 PDT 2014

I think the tiles are getting rendered correctly on my side as well.  I get
the same results if I access the WMS coming from MapServer or if I
configure the .yaml file to read the .map file.  I tried matching the
resolutions in .yaml file to the scales coming from MapServer with a DPI of
96 - no success yet.