[MapProxy] mapproxy auth

Pestereva, Anna apestereva at aerialservicesinc.com
Thu Mar 13 11:44:28 PDT 2014

Thank you, Matt,

originally I also thought that was the issue, but the 'REMOTE_USER'
variable was requested and caused errors even before this condition, so it
is unrelated.

With the help of Oliver Tonnhofer we figured that the issue was in apache
config, where only /demo and /service locations were specified. Specifying
general <Location /> made 'REMOTE_USER' available for all services.

Now off to fine tuning my authorization code.
Thanks again!
Anna