[MapProxy] Mapproxy-Map

Sandra Lukaschek Sandra.Lukaschek at agricon.de
Mon Oct 13 23:50:18 PDT 2014

Hallo Oliver,

Thanks for your answer. Here is my configuration from the mapproxy.yaml. I don´t see the layer, but the mbtiles is correct. If I take the mbtiles in a combined cache, when I see my map.

# -------------------------------
# MapProxy example configuration.
# -------------------------------
#
# This is a minimal MapProxy configuration.
# See full_example.yaml and the documentation for more options.
#

services:
  demo:
  tms:
    use_grid_names: true
    # origin for /tiles service
    origin: 'nw'
  kml:
      use_grid_names: true
  wmts:
  wms:
    md:
      title: MapProxy WMS Proxy
      abstract: This is a minimal MapProxy example.

layers:
  - name: ap_basemap_germany
    title: Agriport Basemap Germany
    sources: [apbasemapgermany_cache]

caches:
   - apbasemapgermany_cache:
    sources: []
    grids: [world_grid]
    cache:
      type: mbtiles
      filename: /maps/data/AgriportBasemapGermany.mbtiles

sources:

grids:
  osm_grid:
    base: GLOBAL_MERCATOR