[MapProxy] Unusual behavior with configuration symbol names and scrambled tiles?

Bruce Crevensten becrevensten at alaska.edu
Tue Sep 9 12:28:21 PDT 2014

Thanks for checking, Oliver -- I just took another look and can't recreate
this behavior, and I bet a spoiled cache somewhere was to blame.

I do wish I knew what had caused the spoiled cache in the first place,
though.  Is there an obvious misconfiguration that would cause the bad tile
arrangement seen in this screenshot?

https://github.com/ua-snap/mp-config/blob/master/a.png

Thanks,
- Bruce

--
*Bruce Crevensten*

*Senior Software Engineer*
(SNAP) Scenarios Network for Alaska & Arctic Planning
www.snap.uaf.edu