[MapProxy] Installing Mapproxy on Windows - using MS4W

B. Baas b.baas at baasgeo.com
Sat Sep 20 11:32:40 PDT 2014

Hello Mark, you could try out this windows installer version and see if it suits you: https://bartbaas.github.io/MapProxyWindows/

It makes use of portable python. Doesn’t support gdal though.

Regards,
Bart

--
Bart Baas  | Baas geo-information  | http://baasgeo.com
https://github.com/baasb  | http://nl.linkedin.com/in/baasb/

On 19 Sep 2014, at 21:54, TDS <tds at tds-net.de<mailto:tds at tds-net.de>> wrote:

Hello Mark,

try the following Apache2.4 snippet for question 3 and change it to your paths (WSGI without VirtualEnv):

# if not loaded elsewhere
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so
WSGIScriptAlias /mapproxy /mapfiles/mapproxy/config.py
WSGIDaemonProcess mapproxy-wsgi-daemon processes=4 threads=8
WSGIProcessGroup mapproxy-wsgi-daemon
WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
<Directory /mapfiles/mapproxy>
        Options All