[MapProxy] Install MapProxy w/out internet connectivity

Pratt, Jerald R (IS) jerald.pratt at ngc.com
Thu Apr 2 11:54:24 PDT 2015

I'm using RHEL 6 and need to be able to install MapProxy and any/all dependencies not already installed by default without internet connectivity.  Looking through the docs all that I can find is the use of pip or easy_install which both require internet access to install MapProxy.

Is there a way to install MapProxy without internet connectivity?  It's not an issue of a firewall or proxy server, I need to install this software on servers connected to a disconnected network.  Preferably version 1.5.0 or beyond.

Jerald