[MapProxy] Tile masking interpolation

David Pavlíček pavlicek.david at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:01:37 PDT 2015

Hello, we have recently implemented MapProxy authorization with
restrictions to polygon. Everything works fine, except that tiles which are
intersected by polygon boundary looks different than rest of tiles (see
example below). I thing that it is due to image interpolation. My question
is: Is there any way how I can change (or disable) interpolation during
tile masking?

Example:
First image is masked with polygon (tile intersects polygon boundary).
Second image is the same tile, but without polygon mask applied on it.