[MapProxy] EXT :Re: Install MapProxy w/out internet connectivity

Pratt, Jerald R (IS) jerald.pratt at ngc.com
Wed Apr 15 14:36:33 PDT 2015

I'm looking at a few things that you suggest but I'm working with RHEL and not Debian/Ubuntu.  I have been able to download some of the python packages from PyPI but when I try to install them the install is trying to compile stuff with gcc which I don't/can't have installed.

I can set up a machine to install all of these packages properly (with a compiler) but I don't know how I can repackage these for installation on another machine.  Any suggestions on how to do this?  Is it possible to package up some of these PyPI packages that have already been installed (and probably compiled in the process) to be installed else where?

Jerald