[MapProxy] mapproxy-util export tms

dirk.thalheim at bkg.bund.de dirk.thalheim at bkg.bund.de
Fri Aug 7 02:21:49 PDT 2015

Hello Oliver,

thank you for your reply. I think it's working now. It started generating tiles a while after sending my first email. Maybe it's because not the whole BBOX of the grid is cached. So specifying the coverage for the cached area (here Germany) did the trick and the tile generation started immediately.

Kind regards,

Dirk