[MapProxy] WMTS abstract

Pestereva, Anna apestereva at aerialservicesinc.com
Tue Aug 25 08:55:34 PDT 2015

Oliver, thank you for confirming!

Is it on a roadmap for future versions by any chance?

Anna

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 6:52 AM, Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the extended metadata are only populated in the WMS capabilities, but not
> in the WMTS.
>
> Regards,
> Oliver
>
> --
> Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
> OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com
>

> > On 24.08.2015, at 17:27, Pestereva, Anna <
> apestereva at aerialservicesinc.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have a quick question regarding WMTS abstract for a layer - is there a
> way to populate it, if not - are there plans to make it be available at
> some point?
> > Documentation covers abstract as part of layer metadata for WMS
> capabilities, and it works perfectly. In the WMTS capabilities though - I
> also see abstract line, but it is always empty (just <ows:Abstract/>).
> Hence the question - is there a way to populate it too?
> >
> > Thank you much!
> > --
> > Anna Pestereva, GISP | Application Developer & Cartographer
> > Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI)
> > APestereva at AerialServicesInc.com

*Anna Pestereva, GISP | Application Developer & Cartographer*
*Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) *
Office: (319) 277-0436 | Direct: (319) 553-0261 | Mobile: (319) 830-6340 |
Fax: (866) 800-4799
6315 Chancellor Drive | Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
APestereva at AerialServicesInc.com <apestereva at AerialServicesInc.com> |
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/annapestereva>
*www.AerialServicesInc.com* <http://www.aerialservicesinc.com/> |
Photo{blog}metry <http://aerialservicesinc.com/photoblogmetry/>*
<http://www.aerialservicesinc.com/>*