[MapProxy] concurrent seed workers on windows

Brunner Tobias (GEO) Tobias.Brunner at zuerich.ch
Tue Dec 22 08:28:24 PST 2015

Hi Oliver,

thanks for the quick reply!

Pillow is on version 3.0.0 ... and as far as I can tell, there is some degree of parallelization, since the performance of mapproxy improves up to around 12 concurrent seed workers, but assigning more seed workers does not improve the performance any further. The WMS requests seem to be issued all at once.

Linux is more of a fall back option, since everything else in our infrastructure is windows based... so I'll probably have to start multiple mapproxy-seeds with different coverages to speed up the seeding process...

Thanks again!
Best
Tobias