[MapProxy] Tiff Multistrip Support

Oliver Tonnhofer tonnhofer at omniscale.de
Wed Feb 25 02:26:43 PST 2015

Hi,

MapProxy already supports integer images (image mode I). Supporting floats should not be that different if PIL/Pillow allows it. Can you create a pull request with your changes on GitHub?

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com