[MapProxy] WMS Images Issue

Bachicha, Chris cbachicha at sanborn.com
Fri Jan 16 14:38:09 PST 2015

Hello,

I am having an issue with MapProxy where the images coming from a local tile server is skewed as a WMS. The images have lines coming out from the side.

I have included a link with what it looks like:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lrouufa9g20fs8/Screenshot%202015-01-16%2015.24.41.png?dl=0

If I use a WMTS, the lines are no longer there. Is this a bug or could I be setting something up incorrectly?

Here is my configuration:

services:
  demo:
  tms:
    use_grid_names: true
    #originfor/tilesservice
    origin: 'nw'
  kml:
    use_grid_names: true
  wmts:
    kvp: true
    restful: false
  wms:
    md:
      title: Maricopa WMS (Sanborn)
      abstract: WMS of Maricopa.

layers:
  - name: 10in_RGB
    title: RGB (10in)
    sources: [10in_rgb_cache]
  - name: 10in_CIR
    title: CIR (10in)
    sources: [10in_cir_cache]

caches:
  10in_rgb_cache:
    grids: [webmercator]
    sources: [10in_rgb_ts]
  10in_cir_cache:
    grids: [webmercator]
    sources: [10in_cir_ts]

sources:
  10in_rgb_ts:
    type: tile
    grid: webmercator
    url: http://database-stage/tile_caches/maricopa/all_10in_rgb_2015-01-16/%(z)s/%(x)s/%(y)s.png
    transparent: true
    on_error:
      other:
        response: transparent
        cache: False
    #coverage:
      #srs: 'EPSG:4326'
      #bbox: [-113.287962, 33.274319, -111.466056, 33.941307]
  10in_cir_ts:
    type: tile
    grid: webmercator
    url: http://database-stage/tile_caches/maricopa/all_10in_cir_2015-01-16/%(z)s/%(x)s/%(y)s.png
    transparent: true
    on_error:
      404:
        response: transparent
        cache: False
    coverage:
      srs: 'EPSG:4326'
      bbox: [-113.287962, 33.274319, -111.466056, 33.941307]

grids:
  webmercator:
    base: GLOBAL_WEBMERCATOR

Thanks for any help!

Chris Bachicha

This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential or is otherwise protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient or agent or an employee responsible
for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying and/or distribution of its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify us immediately by reply to sender only and destroy the original.