[MapProxy] Mapproxy configuration automatic reload

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Jun 3 08:26:52 PDT 2015

Hi,

You can set reloader=True in make_wsgi_app, eg.:

  application = make_wsgi_app('examples/minimal/etc/mapproxy.yaml', reloader=True)

This was missing from the deployment docs, but it it supported since 1.5.
I’ve just updated the docs and it should appear here in a few minutes:
http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/deployment.html?highlight=reloader#server-script

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com