[MapProxy] transparent_color for TMS?

Oliver Tonnhofer tonnhofer at omniscale.de
Tue Jun 9 03:21:23 PDT 2015

Hi,

transparent_color is only supported for WMS and MapServer sources. See http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/sources.html#image

> Also, what is the meaning of "transparent: true" for a tile source as there is no way to control if it sends transparent tiles or not?
> And what is the meaning of "transparent: true" when transparent_color is used?
> (see commented lines)

MapProxy needs to know when it must keep the transparency for a source. transparent: true is used for that.

You can make smaller changes directly on GitHub. https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/tree/master/doc
For larger changes you should check out the repo, create a new branch, make changes in doc/, commit the changes and create a new pull request. See https://guides.github.com/activities/contributing-to-open-source/ for a guide.

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com