[MapProxy] Coordinate system choice in mapproxy demo

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu May 21 23:31:57 PDT 2015

Hi,

the WMTS directly serves your configured caches. So if you have a cache in EPSG:900913 and PNG then this will be the only projection/format that is available.
See http://mapproxy.org/docs/latest/configuration.html#caches on how to change the format and grid.

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com