[MapProxy] Reprojecting to EPSG:4326 cuts data at prime meridian.

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Sep 2 04:52:13 PDT 2015

Hi,

that might be a bug.

We need to find the root-cause of that issue to be able to create a fix. It’s easy if we can reproduce a bug, it’s really hard if we can’t. In order to reproduce this bug, we need as much information as you can provide:

- Does the bug show up with `mapproxy-util serve-develop`, or only in full deployment?
- Can you provide a minimal configuration that triggers this bug?
- What requests do you make (WMS, WMTS, etc.)? Can you provide URLs of example requests?

BTW: Your examples are not working (403).

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com