[MapProxy] Black Tiles - solved

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Wed Sep 16 00:43:04 PDT 2015

Hallo,
while answering to Oliver a had a new close look on the configuration and found a little difference between working and not-working servers.

I added:

  image:
      paletted: false

in base.yaml.
Now I get transparent (white) tiles.

Maybe MapProxy 1.8 works a bit different in this case than our previous version 1.6?

Thank you

Frank