[MapProxy] 8 bit mixed cache

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Apr 13 06:54:45 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish. JPEG images are normally stored as YCbCr and not RGB.
You can reduce the jpeg_quality if you want to reduce the file size.

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com