[MapProxy] TileMatrix mask identifiers

Natalia Busto Jimenez natalia.busto at geograma.com
Wed Mar 2 09:16:57 PST 2016

Dear mailing-list,

I am configuring a YAML config file to cache a WMTS (KVP) service.

The service that I'm trying to cache has the following values in TileMatrix identifiers:

<ows:Identifier>00</ows:Identifier>
<ows:Identifier>01</ows:Identifier>
<ows:Identifier>02</ows:Identifier>
<ows:Identifier>03</ows:Identifier>
<ows:Identifier>10</ows:Identifier>
<ows:Identifier>11</ows:Identifier>

I have been doing some tests and if I set the url with the TILEMATRIX value = 0%(z)s. It works until level 10

http://geodata1.nationaalgeoregister.nl/luchtfoto/wmts?SERVICE=WMTS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetTile&LAYER=luchtfoto&STYLE=default&FORMAT=image/jpeg&TILEMATRIXSET=nltilingschema&TILEMATRIX=0%(z)s&TILEROW=%(y)s&TILECOL=%(x)s

However, if I set the TILEMATRIX value = %(z)s. It only works from level 10.

Is there any mask to configure this type of TileMatrix identifiers?

Some help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Natalia Busto