[MapProxy] legendgraphic

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Mar 17 03:41:28 PDT 2016

Hi,

can you provide a complete example with a public WMS source?

BTW: You should not use spaces and braces in the layer names for better compatibility with different WMS client (e.g. sachsennetz_rad_snr instead of 'SachsenNetz Rad (SNR)').

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com