[MapProxy] Use of decorate image

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Thu Nov 17 01:41:05 PST 2016

Hi,

I've just created a Gist which demonstrates using the decorate_img API
<https://gist.github.com/walkermatt/1cae669defce037511ada4e0ed01b3cd> which
includes some instructions for getting the environment setup. I'm using
gunicorn==18.0 at present as several people have ran into issues with the
latest Gunicorn over the last few months.

Hope that helps,

Matt.

On 15 November 2016 at 09:59, Jiří Petrš <jiri.petrs at seznam.cz> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I am trying to use decorate image. I am using the code from documentation
> https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/decorate_img.html
> But at this point I don't know how to wrap Mapproxy with this middleware
> from doc. I see that it has to be done with lines like these:
>
>                application = make_wsgi_app('./mapproxy.yaml')
>                application = RequestInfoFilter(application)
>
> I've tried to wrap it in \mapproxy\script\util.py, but it seems to not
> working.
>
> Thank you
> Jiri

Matt Walker