[MapProxy] use http proxy with mapproxy

dirk.thalheim at bkg.bund.de dirk.thalheim at bkg.bund.de
Sun Oct 9 22:52:36 PDT 2016

Hello Omid,

in our mapproxy installation we need to configure a http proxy too. We did it by setting the environment variables within the mapproxy server script (that script that you configured in your mod_wsgi as entry point). Just add something like this to the script:

  import os

  os.environ["http_proxy"] = "http://myproxyserver:8080"
  os.environ["https_proxy"] = "https://myproxyserver:8080"
  # to request hosts without http proxy add a comma separated list of host names to no_proxy
  os.environ["no_proxy"] = "localhost, 127.0.0.1, example.com"

Kind regards,

Dirk