[MapProxy] Multiple tile size configurations per projection

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Sep 2 03:05:59 PDT 2016

Hi,

> On 31.08.2016, at 19:00, Smodey, Jack R (DNR) <jack.smodey at alaska.gov> wrote:
> We’re trying to create a configuration that will serve up both 256x256 and 512x512 tiles sizes for the global webmercator projection. Our clients are making requests using WMS. Is this possible using the same layer name? We’re using mapproxy-1.8.2.

Do the clients make tiled WMS requests? MapProxy will use the first grid for WMS requests.
For WMTS, you can serve multiple tile grids for the same layer with the new tile_sources option:
https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/configuration.html#tile-sources

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com