[MapProxy] repack tiles to sqlite

Holger Schiebold hschiebold at codematix.de
Fri Sep 23 02:23:11 PDT 2016

Hi Oliver,

the improvements are wal mode, bulk storing and configurable timeout for
the connect to prevent the database locked errors with high concurrency
- is that right? Is it planned for next version of mapproxy? Defining an
PRAGMA cache_size more then default is also faster here on my system.

@Tobias - for Migration of our old filesystem caches to sqlite for
mapproxy we made a little script - it was much faster then using
mapproxy-util export with the very little extension to make sqlite
available there (thanks to Oliver for the hint)

regards Holger

Am 22.09.2016 um 16:28 schrieb Tobias Wendorff:
> Dear Oli,
>
> I'm running dev-version. Shall I return to master?
>
> What about repacking the tiles?
>
> Best regards,
> Tobias

mit freundlichen Grüßen